Gemstone Sourcing is our core strength. We have dedicated sourcing teams placed globally, which procure gemstones directly from the source, cutting out the middleman and resulting in a great value for the buyer.
Being members of organizations such as the Responsible Jewelry Coucil (RJC), American Gemstone and Trade Association (AGTA) and Indian Diamond and Colorstone Association (IDCA), we ensure that are sourcing is ethical and meets industry set rules and regulations for sourcing
By purchasing rough gemstones directly from the miners, we ensure supply of best products at the best value to our customers, all the year round.
Sustainable Relationships with Vendors
An important ingredient in our success story is our relationship with vendors and suppliers to get good prices on products that are outsourced.
Through our business to business trading offices around the world; we efficiently manage our supplier relationships and purchase a wide variety of unique products. From negotiating prices to checking the quality of material, we foster healthy competition among suppliers to ensure that quality material is obtained at the best possible price.
Manufacturing & Designing
We design unique products that incur low manufacturing costs while meeting strict requirements for function, efficient distribution, quality, and impact on the environment. Through our in-house product development, gemstone cutting and jewelry manufacturing, which are amongst the very best in the world, we seek to supply the most trendy and best quality products, at the best possible value to our customers.
Our manufacturing facilities are amongst the very best in the world!
The entire jewelry manufacturing unit in India is spread appx. in an area of 1,50,000 Sq. Ft. including the new facility at Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Sitapura, Jaipur.
Some of the Salient Features of our Jewelry & Gemstone Manufacturing are:
- 1600 highly skilled workers and staff of 500 currently working in jewelry manufacturing department.
- Diamond manufacturing and sourcing unit of the company is also present in Mumbai.
- Capacity of production including SEZ is 600,000 units per day.
- Gemstone manufacturing unit at VGL is spread in an area of appx. 10,000 Sq. Ft. It is further proposed to be enhanced by 25,000 Sq. Ft.
- 500 skilled workers are currently involved in gemstone manufacturing. The workforce is proposed to be expanded to 1000 workers.
- 150 Skilled designers and workers work on developing new samples and jewelry designs.
- Latest CAD / CAM software are employed for design precision and reduced turnaround times.
- Life style product sourcing is also done in India